As much as we would like to honor all donation requests, Truffle Shots receives far more requests for donations than we can support. We are happy to provide raffle gift certificates for select causes. However, at this time, we do not provide monetary donations (except as described below).
Benefit Program for Approved Causes
Truffle Shots has a deep commitment to giving. We take pride in aiding organizations by donating 15% of certain purchases to Approved Causes. Donations are facilitated in one or more of the following ways.
- In-store Purchases. Tell your organization members, friends, clients, etc. to mention (at the time of purchase) that they would like a portion of their purchase to benefit your Approved Cause, and we will send you a check at the end of the month equal to 15% of their combined Truffle Shots® brand chocolate truffles purchases (excluding taxes).
- Online Purchases. Tell your organization members, friends, clients, etc. to mention your Approved Cause in the notes box at checkout and we will send you a check at the end of the month equal to 15% of their combined Truffle Shots® brand chocolate truffles purchases (excluding taxes).
- Direct Purchases. Buy Truffle Shots® brand chocolate truffles for non-resale use as donor gifts, event favors, fundraising dinner fare, goodie bags, etc., and we will issue a check for 15% of the purchase (excluding tax) to your Approved Cause within two weeks of your paid purchase.
Unless other arrangements are made in advance, In-store and Online Benefit Programs for Approved Causes span one calendar month—with no programs during the month of December.
Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot support the following:
- political, religious, or ethnic groups and programs;
- lobbying or advocacy groups;
- labor organizations;
- individuals, families, or for-profit businesses;
- fraternal organizations; and
- conferences, conventions, seminars, workshops, telethons, or corporate events.
If you believe your organization qualifies for our support, please submit the following information on your organization’s letterhead for our consideration:
- organization name, mission statement, and IRS 501(c)(3) Tax ID number (if a non-profit);
- the date of your event or the month in which you wish to participate in an Online or In-store Benefit Program;
- description of event and number of attendees expected to participate or attend;
- description of intended use for donations; and
- primary contact person, daytime number, email address, and mailing address, along with any additional and relevant information.
We will honor your request with an answer in a timely and considerate manner. Thank you!